7 best vegan tips for beginners!
Saturday, March 25, 2017
Sunday, March 19, 2017
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Sunday, March 12, 2017
The Vegan Recipes: Nine Vegan Pasta Recipes (College Students)
Friday, March 10, 2017
This is a beginners guide to vegan shopping and vegan grocery hunting.
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
- In a large pot of salted water, parboil cannelloni. (Parboiling is partially cooking the noodles in boiling water; they will finish cooking when baked.)
- Meanwhile, cook 2 cloves garlic and 2 shallots in 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat for 30 seconds. Pour in sherry, raise heat to high, and reduce liquid by half. Stir in cream, and reduce until there is about 1 1/2 cups liquid. Remove from heat, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Set cream sauce aside.
- In a large skillet, heat one tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Cook onion, 3 shallots, 3 cloves garlic, mushrooms, zucchini, and eggplant in olive oil until all vegetables are tender. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in red peppers, basil, oregano, ricotta, and Parmesan cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set filling aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9x13 inch baking dish. Stuff vegetable/cheese filling into cannelloni. Place in prepared baking dish, and cover with cream sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Sunday, March 5, 2017
Vegan and Vegetarian Recipes: Jamie's Super Quick Hummus
No oil, really no Oil! Dr. John McDougall, discusses why we should not use oil of any kind in our foods
Dr. John McDougall, discusses why we should not use oil of any kind in our foods. He talks about what oil really is and what it does to our bodies. Watch more videos at https://www.drmcdougall.com/
Friday, March 3, 2017
Expert Panel Hosts: Brian Clement, Dr. Hans Diehl, Dr. Michael Greger, Dr. Anna Clement